Last update 25.01.2023
Purpose of data processing
The purpose of data processing is to enable you to consult the catalog and place orders. Your data is also used to enable us to contact you and send you offers for which you have registered.
It enables Leblanc illuminations to determine the various sub-purposes as expressed below:
- to ensure user registration and authentication to content
- to enable users to browse our site and track their browsing progress
- to issue follow-up certificates
- communicate with users
- to produce statistics on the use of the service.
Article 6 (1) e of the General Data Protection Regulation - RGPD This data processing falls under the exercise of the public authority vested in the CNIL pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation and the amended Data Protection Act.
Categories of data processed
- User identification data (gender, surname, first name, customer number, password, e-mail address, address, telephone number and mobile number)
- Exchanges between Leblanc illuminations and users
- Newsletter subscriptions
This information is collected from the user via the registration portal, the newsletter registration field and the contact form.
Mandatory data collection
The contact form, the registration form and the newsletter registration field provide for the mandatory collection of data required to manage this service.
Data processing concerns:
- Persons wishing to register for the customer area
- Leblanc illuminations staff, the emailing platform and the service provider in charge of managing the customer area.
Recipients of data
Categories of recipients
Depending on their respective needs, the recipients of all or part of the data are the staff of Leblanc illuminations, the service provider's emailing platform and the service provider in charge of managing the customer area.
Data transfers outside the EU
No data is transferred outside the European Union.
Communication ports are limited to those strictly necessary for the proper functioning of installed applications.
Access to administration tools and interfaces is restricted to authorized personnel only.
The only cookies necessary for the site are the automatic recording of your connection identifiers in your browser, as well as the website's graphic information.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to access and obtain a copy of your personal data, to object to its processing and to have it corrected.
Exercising your rights
Leblanc illuminations' Data Protection Officer (DPO) is your contact for any request to exercise your rights regarding this processing.
- Contact the DPO by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the DPO by post The data protection officer: 6-8 Rue Michaël Faraday 72027 Le Mans CEDEX 2
Complaint to the CNIL
If, after contacting us, you feel that your rights with regard to your data have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.
The site's cookies do not contain any data that could identify you personally, and they are designed to be used solely by Leblanc Illuminations.
We inform you that you can prevent the recording of these "cookies" by using a configuration option in your browser, detailed on the site: http://www.cnil.fr